[CS-FSLUG] SLAX 4.1.1

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Mon Apr 19 21:40:59 CDT 2004

My curiosity into whether there is an ideal customizable distribution
out there has brought me to Slackware, but not wanting to install it
withoug giving it a try I've decided to download SLAX which was just
recently released. I'm hoping to find SLAX nice and if it isn't then all
I have to do is wipe the CD-RW I burn it on.

On another note I've just learned a new term from the people in #fedora
at irc.freenode.net, the word was "installaholic" which reminded me of
that list I was keeping of all the distribution I've tried. Maybe when
I'm done with SLAX I should post that list :-) .