[CS-FSLUG] Firewall Roundtable

Inions inions7 at fastmail.fm
Sat Apr 3 19:27:59 CST 2004

About iptables tools.
How about firewall builder? I haven't tried it but it seems a good
seeing from some of the reviews and screen shots. http://www.fwbuilder.org

There's also shorewall, albeit you will have to use this tool in text
mode. Shorewall -> www.shorewall.net. It somehow makes iptables a bit
simpler (my personal experience). Works best with Webmin.
Webmin -> http://www.webmin.com

I can help you but my experience is very limited. What exactly are you
planning to do, have the linux box act as an Internet gateway?

Sorry, I missed the previous post.

Art