[CS-FSLUG] Firewall Roundtable

Brian Derr bderr at myrealbox.com
Fri Apr 2 10:02:35 CST 2004

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 02:20:36PM -0500, Josiah Ritchie wrote:
> Calling all CS-FSLUGgers:
> I'd like to start up a discussion on how to manage a home firewall.
> I'm assuming that most people use iptables, perhaps with another tool
> to help manage that.

Did anyone respond to your request Joshiah?  I don't recall seeing and
want to help you out even though I am responding to this really late!
Let me know if you have already completed this project or are still
working on it.

Brian

--
The just man walketh in his integrity:
his children are blessed after him.  -- Proverbs 20:7