[CS-FSLUG] Mandrake 10.0 screenshots

Greg Slade gslade at studio.cbbs.org
Sat Apr 3 09:53:20 CST 2004

>> You've misunderstood, I have the pictures up on my Geocities
>> site and there I have a monthly limit of 3Gb last time I
>> checked a month on Geocities, when I go over that you'll get
>> a "site unavailable" page if you try to go to my web site. My
>> internet bandwidth is unlimited.

> Oh, my appologies, I didn't realize you were talking about
> Geocities.

I think a bit more heartfelt an apology is called for. I mean, it's
perfectly all right to slam another country, but how dare you slam
Geocities? Have you no shame?

Greg Slade                              www.associate.com/camsoc/greg/
gslade at studio.cbbs.org                       www.associate.com/camsoc/
He who dies with the most toys is, nonetheless, still dead.