[Foss-cafe] Greetings!

Daniel Cassidy foss-cafe at danielcassidy.me.uk
Sat Nov 25 23:53:48 CST 2006

On 11/26/06, Timothy Butler <tbutler at ofb.biz> wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>         No, there's at least Patrick as well. :-) I agree -- it is sad. Nice
> to "see" you.

And you.

I think I was last on the list about a year and a half ago, at which
point the domain I was using for email expired, and I didn't bother to
re-subscribe because the list seemed to be on its last legs. How have
you been holding up since then?

>         I just posted a message on here the other day trying to see if
> anyone was actually left. It would appear 17 folks are still on the
> list, including several of the usual suspects. Hopefully they'll
> decide to say something.

What's needed is for someone to slip some highly controversial
subjects into the conversation, such as the war in Iraq, and whether
it was for oil or freedom. Although Bush seems to have settled that
argument on the midterm campaign trail...

>         I'm game for trying to revive the list if you are.

By all means. I miss the constant flamewars^W^Winformed discussion on
Free Software, politics, philosophy and job-hunting ;).

Dan