[Foss-cafe] Greetings!

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sat Nov 25 19:38:03 CST 2006

Hi Dan,
	No, there's at least Patrick as well. :-) I agree -- it is sad. Nice
to "see" you.

	I just posted a message on here the other day trying to see if
anyone was actually left. It would appear 17 folks are still on the
list, including several of the usual suspects. Hopefully they'll
decide to say something.

	I'm game for trying to revive the list if you are.

	-Tim