[CS-FSLUG] Mastodon?

Cia Watson ciamarie at centurylink.net
Sat Feb 4 08:48:55 CST 2023

I started using a new browser called Vivaldi; apparently they've recently started a Mastodon service. I haven't set up an account since I can barely keep up with my feed on Truth Social. (@ciawatson on TS). Here's a link that they have from the Vivaldi browser: https://vivaldi.com/bk/sd-social

Blessings to all,
Cia W.

Cia Watson <ciamarie at centurylink.net>