[CS-FSLUG] Mastodon?

Eduardo Sanchez lists at sombragris.org
Fri Feb 3 20:52:29 CST 2023

Hi there!

For now on I had a presence on the Fediverse. I was not very thrilled
with the extreme left-wing stuff which is usually there. After I
successfully migrated everything, I'm happy to announce that I can be
reached now at sombragris at faithtree.social. I'd be happy to follow any
of you.

Group functionality and a CS-FSLUG version there would be very
interesting.

Thanks Tim!

Blessings,

Eduardo