[CS-FSLUG] Eternal Life

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Jul 30 21:32:10 CDT 2013

Eternal Life

A guy is walking along a Florida beach when he comes across a lamp partially
buried in the sand. He picks up the lamp and gives it a rub. A genie appears
and tells him he has been granted one wish.

The man thinks for a moment and says, "I want to live forever!"

"Sorry," said the genie, "I'm not allowed to grant eternal life. Only
Jesus Christ can assure that."

"OK, then, I want to die after the Democrats balance the budget and
eliminate the national debt.

"Your a crafty little bugger" said the genie.

--
Trusting Obama With Border Security Is Like Trusting
Bill Clinton With Your Daughter!