[CS-FSLUG] OT: Infected and unaware: HIV hitting America's youth - This is what one gets when you live immorally!!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Feb 20 14:28:43 CST 2013

Young people ages 13 to 24 account for 26 percent of all new HIV
infections, according to the report by the U.S. Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention, which was released on Tuesday in advance of
World AIDS Day on December 1.

"Given everything we know about HIV and how to prevent it in 30 years of
fighting the disease, it's just unacceptable that young people are
becoming infected at such high rates," CDC Director Dr. Thomas Frieden
said on a conference call with reporter.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/11/28/us-usa-hiv-infections-idUKBRE8AQ0XA20121128

--
"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States
for an outright ban, picking up every one of them - Mr. and Mrs. America