[CS-FSLUG] The cyber war is real -- and our defenses are weak

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Feb 19 16:34:21 CST 2013

*The cyber war is real -- and our defenses are weak*
<http://ifwnewsletters.newsletters.infoworld.com/t/8998666/120843336/683933/0/>

Thanks to Iranian retaliation for Stuxnet and aggressive Chinese APT
penetration -- which has likely resulted in the theft of untold billions
of dollars in intellectual property -- you can credibly say that today,
at this moment, we're in the midst of a cyber war. *Read More*
<http://ifwnewsletters.newsletters.infoworld.com/t/8998666/120843336/683933/0/>

--
"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States
for an outright ban, picking up every one of them - Mr. and Mrs. America