[CS-FSLUG] OT: Did You Know You’re Related to a Rat?

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Feb 12 08:40:52 CST 2013

Evolutionists get more desperate every day. They spend billions of
dollars to send space probes to distant places in the universe to find
signs of life so they can once and for all declare that God does not
exist. If they can show that Earth is not the only place where life
could have evolved, then it proves that there is no god.

http://godfatherpolitics.com/9413/did-you-know-youre-related-to-a-rat/

--
"If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States
for an outright ban, picking up every one of them - Mr. and Mrs. America