[CS-FSLUG] OT: Black Christians: Shame! Shame! Shame!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Oct 15 18:40:56 CDT 2012

Increasingly, I am hearing the following mantra/narrative from Black
Christians. /"I'm voting for Obama because he is the lesser of the two
evils."/ This is an extremely weak veiled attempt to justify their
racism and loyalty to The Black Code (never side with a white against a
fellow black).

 From a Christian point of view, how can any Bible believer conclude
that Mitt Romney is more evil than Barack Obama?

Here are a few of the numerous things on Obama's anti-Christian agenda.

http://patriotaction.net/profiles/blog/show?id=2600775%3ABlogPost%3A5962034&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_post

--
Islam is a VERY backward religion, that MUST keep it's masses not only
in subjugation, but ignorant and maintain a feudal state that is always