[CS-FSLUG] New Book Ready for Publication

Ed Hurst ehurst at soulkiln.org
Tue Oct 16 15:28:05 CDT 2012

It was supposed to be an Open Source book. I did get a few folks,
including our own Tim Young, to at least contribute some issues to be
addressed in the book, but in the end, I'm the only one who actually
did the writing. Maybe next time. I did get plenty of interest and some
encouragement.

By no means do I imagine many of you would agree with the theology, nor
am I particularly concerned. That's what us real Christians are like.
But I love Jesus and believe the Bible, and that should be obvious from
the book. You can read it for free:

http://soulkiln.org/TMOC.html

Once I get a couple of editors for a final check, I'll be publishing it
through Smashwords. The only folks who will have to pay are those
getting their ebooks through proprietary distributors, and folks who
want a paper copy.

--
Ed Hurst
--------