[CS-FSLUG] OT: A Good Catholic Joke

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Feb 23 20:46:59 CST 2012

A Good Catholic Joke

The Pope and Obama are on the same stage in Yankee Stadium in front of
a huge crowd.

The Pope leans towards Mr. Obama and said,

"Do you know that with one wave of my hand I can make every person in
this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display,
but will go deep into their hearts and they'll forever speak of this
day and rejoice!"

Obama replied, "I seriously doubt that! With one wave of your hand....Show
me!"

So the Pope immediately backhanded him and knocked him off the stage!

AND THE CROWD ROARED & CHEERED WILDLY and there was happiness
throughout the land!

Kind of brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

--
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who
approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but