[CS-FSLUG] Doing Libre Goodstuff editing

Yamaplos . yamaplos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 15:18:11 CST 2012

Hi all,

I'm back from a very, very exciting weekend & retreat, where I spent
20 hours almost straight writing and writing and more writing. I
haven't stopped since, though out of job and physical needs I'm
reduced to just a few pages per day now.

Here's the rub:  I have the reasonable conviction of heart that
there's God stuff there. Yet I am VERY concerned I might be getting
myself get carried away by my prejudices, weird way to see Things,
etc., and wasting my time and so on. I need some Libre/Community help
to deal with this.

Were it some software or such, I'd upload it to a Wiki and let the
thing get crowdsourced and edited and such. Being (maybe) Godstuff,
that doesn't feel right.

I would want to share it, but still, until it gets vetted by
Authority, sort of keep the thing limited to people who can take it
and not get too upset but can brotherly tell me where it sucks and
where it's right on. I right away thought of y'all, but even then it's
not something I'd upload to a public repository - yet. Eventually I
will want to CC it, if the stuff is good enough that it can help more
than hinder.  The original from the weekend is handwritten in 3+
notebooks, yet it's just *flowing* that when I get to a keyboard I am
putting in new material.. Anyway, same problem.

Ideas? suggestions? Is there some Libre venue to deal with this kind
of materials?

Help please. And some prayer, if I may beg. This feels so right but
could be so wrong that I am more than a bit concerned.

Yama