[CS-FSLUG] OT: Plunge Deep Into Universalism and Spiritual Formation at a Homeschool Conference?

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Feb 15 01:26:17 CST 2012

Everyone seems to be talking about being on a journey lately when it
comes to the Christian faith. Well, we are on a journey that is for
sure. The great Christian classic, Pilgrim's Progress, is a cherished
read for the true Christian because immediately, if you are truly on
this journey, you are connected to the experiences of Christian and all
the characters he meets along the way. However, many talk about our
journey in a much different way than the Biblical meaning. Many talk
about the Christian "journey" or "experience" as if it is something to
be uniquely experienced and defined, or rather really RE-defined, based
upon one's subjective viewpoint. Well, once Christianity begins to be
solely defined by one's own subjective experience and not the Objective
written closed canon of God's Holy Word, well, then it ceases to be
Christian at all.

http://worldviewweekend.com/worldview-times/article.php?articleid=7980

--
Marxists are the beverly hillbillys without any of the charm.