[CS-FSLUG] OT: Congressmen To Obama: We'll See You In Court

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Aug 27 23:39:48 CDT 2012

The American Center for Law and Justice <http://www.aclj.org/> is
representing 79 members of Congress in twelve separate lawsuits brought
by more than forty Catholic organizations that are suing the Obama
administration over the Obamacare mandate that employers provide
contraceptive services, including abortifacients, to to their employees
under their health care programs. The reason for the lawsuit is that
this applies even to those employers whose religious faith forbids them
in participating in the murder of unborn infants.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2012/08/congressmen-to-obama-well-see-you-in-court/

--
Apparently, we are supposed to be more angry about what
Mitt Romney does with his money than what Barack Obama