[CS-FSLUG] OT: Whoever has the most babies wins

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Aug 27 23:55:28 CDT 2012

There is a great opportunity here for Christians. Have more babies,
encourage your friends to have more babies, start schools to educate
this growing generation of young people---or, even better, homeschool
your children---and then listen to the cries of "We're melting. . .
We're melting" from the diminishing leftist worldview.

http://americanvision.org/1362/whoever-has-most-babies-wins/#.UDxODTv6NhE

--
Apparently, we are supposed to be more angry about what
Mitt Romney does with his money than what Barack Obama