[CS-FSLUG] The E-Mail Security Rant For Regular Folks

Don Parris parrisdc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 18:38:01 CDT 2012

Hey all,

I've had some folks tell me they really don't understand my techie rant on
e-mail security, so here is a post you can hopefully pass along to the less
or even non-techie crowd:
http://dcparris.net/2012/08/22/e-mail-security-for-the-average-person/
The earlier post has generated some interesting feedback in other
listservs.  Good stuff all the way around - have seen some pretty
interesting perspectives, and that is always a good thing!  Thanks to
everyone for all their input!

Blessings,
Don
--
D.C. Parris, FMP, Linux+, ESL Certificate
Minister, Security/FM Coordinator, Free Software Advocate