[CS-FSLUG] Why I’m uninstalling Windows 8 - PCGamesN

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Aug 22 15:56:24 CDT 2012

As a cruel trick on myself, about a month ago I installed Windows 8 on
my main PC to see what it was like.

The answer is: abysmal.

I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say that Windows 8 is the worst
computing experience I’ve ever had. As a desktop operating system, it’s
annoying, frustrating, irritating, and baffling to use. I’ve tried on
many occasions to explain exactly why it’s so awful to use day-to-day,
and most of the time, smoke starts pouring out of my ears. I thought it
would be better to get down exactly what the issues are and why you
should avoid it.

http://www.pcgamesn.com/article/why-i-m-uninstalling-windows-8

--
Apparently, we are supposed to be more angry about what
Mitt Romney does with his money than what Barack Obama