[CS-FSLUG] OT: Goes along with 1 of our discussions.

John Mark Clayton clayton256 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 10:20:15 CDT 2011

All this discussion about kids witnessing is and that the kids have lots of socialization opportunities is great. But what I didn't make clear in my post is that I was thinking more about my opportunities as a parent to interact with educators and other parents.

Thanks,
Mark
--
claytoncapers.blogspot.com