[CS-FSLUG] OT: Goes along with 1 of our discussions.

Cia Watson ciamarie at my180.net
Thu Oct 20 10:47:23 CDT 2011

On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 09:20:25 +0200
Jon Glass <jonglass at usa.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 8:22 AM,  <davidm at hisfeet.net> wrote:
> > If children are born again into the family of God they are not only
> > equipped for evangelism, but are much better at the basics of it than
> > those who have "matured".  (read "lost their first love".
>
> You've missed the point. The issue of "not being equipped for
> evangelism" is not the issue, per se. What they are not equipped for
> is the manipulation and subtly of the system's indoctrination. If it
> were just a one-on-one with other children, that would be one thing,
> but public school is _not_ about education, and is not a neutral zone.
> It is a system of indoctrination--"schooling" as a form of behavior
> modification--behaviorism at its very worst.

I would agree, though some areas of the country may be slightly better than
others. I graduated high school over 30 years ago, and only recently have I
begun to realize how much 'indoctrination' I had then. It's a lot worse now.
In case anyone is interested, this book helped open my eyes to some of what
is being done. I haven't finished it, because at the time it was literally
making me feel ill, to see the lies I'd been brought up to believe. It's
available in printed form from Amazon, and as a free pdf download.

It's called 'the Deliberate Dumbing Down of America' :
http://deliberatedumbingdown.com/

Cia W.