[CS-FSLUG] OT: Goes along with 1 of our discussions.

Mark Clayton clayton256 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 16:37:13 CDT 2011

I now struggle with the idea of home schooling. In the past I was an
advocate of it. I love that I can control what, how and when my kids will
learn. But I am very uncomfortable with the isolation it encourages. There
are so may opportunities for me, my wife and my kids to be salt and light
via public schooling. But for the record I don't have kids yet, but we're
working on it!

Mark
--
claytoncapers.blogspot.com