[CS-FSLUG] It seems that Obama may be the "great Uniter" after all.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Oct 18 20:32:46 CDT 2011

On 10/18/2011 01:17 AM, davidm at hisfeet.net wrote:
> Regardless of where you stand politically, I think that it is time to say
> that Barak Obama has done America a great deal of good!  Wait! Don't click
> away from this page just yet.
>
> Like you, I disagree with most of his 'policies', and certainly don't want
> to re-elect him.  But take a look at this which has been circulating on
> the net. I received it from my older brother, with whom I have had little
> agreement on things political for a very long time.  I assume he sent it
> because he considers that there is some wisdom in it. I do, and I suspect
> that you do too.
>
> That's what I mean. Barak Obama's policies have (by their sheer
> foolishness) called attention to the major flaws of our political system,
> to such an extent that they have 'right' and 'left' agreeing on some
> pretty important ideas.  He has proved to be a 'great uniter' after all.

[snip]

He lists some good ideas, except that ALL of them need to apply to the
Senate as well!

And last, the reason that "O" has been a "uniter" of sorts, is that so
many Americans have
finally found out they elected a Marxist......further an incompetent
Marxist.

Fred

--
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it
tougher for sober people to own cars." - Unknown