[CS-FSLUG] It seems that Obama may be the "great Uniter" after all.

davidm at hisfeet.net davidm at hisfeet.net
Tue Oct 18 21:44:29 CDT 2011

Fred said: ...a Marxist......further an incompetent Marxist....

And thank God he is such an incompetent Marxist. But even many on the
"left" that are themselves (in their idealism) Marxists are moved to
reject Him, and even reach for some substantial answers with which answers
many on the right already agree. But in the end  "left" and "right" are
not they way the world is divided. It is more the division that Jesus
spoke of When He taught that men "must be born again" because (as he said
to group of very religious leaders on one occasion "..ye are of your
father the devil...."