[CS-FSLUG] [PD]{OT] It seems that Obama may be the "great Uniter" after all.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Oct 18 21:48:49 CDT 2011

On 10/18/2011 06:35 AM, Ed Hurst wrote:

[snip]

> Please, folks, don't stop talking about things which might fix our
> national problems. But more than anything, please don't stop talking
> about repentance and our incalculable debt of sin, far bigger than our
> national dollar debt. This is a time for sackcloth and ashes.
> Naturally, if my message does not move you, then it's not for you. But
> forget my name,
> please, and consider whether the message reflects the move of the Spirit.

I, and many others, have long held that the sins of abortion, the
acceptance of "queerdom" as being a "normal" lifestyle ("queerdom" to
include both male and female), and out-of-marriage sex, etc., has not
only saddened God but has angered him. ALL of these things have happened
in Europe and Asia as well. Islam is a separate issue and He's going to
deal with them as well, but I think that won't happen until our Lord
returns. The time, I think, isn't all that far off that the world, NOT
just the USA is going to feel His wrath!

Fred

--
"Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it
tougher for sober people to own cars." - Unknown