[CS-FSLUG] SuSE

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Sat Oct 3 03:47:19 CDT 2009

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 3:28 AM, David McGlone <david at dmcentral.net> wrote:
> I'm going to
> do a fresh install of Ubuntu and Kubuntu (just in case) and I'm going to at
> least give Gnome a month before I decide if it's right for me.

Since you can install Kubuntu later, I would just do an Ubuntu install
and see if it will do all you need. You might find yourself surprised
and like it. Hold off on the Kubuntu desktop until you are sure--and
even then, you might rather do just a KDE install, rather than the
whole Kubuntu desktop. It would be cleaner and leaner.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland