[CS-FSLUG] Creating DVD Clips

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Thu May 14 00:52:52 CDT 2009

I'm sorry I didn't speak up earlier. This thread sort of slipped
through the cracks on me. Plus, I had the impression that HandBrake
was OSX only. For some reason, while reading these replies just now,
and realizing I had missed the beginning of this thread, I decided to
check. There are Linux binaries (Ubuntu-only) for Handbrake, which is
the tool I use on the Mac to rip DVDs. Now, as for getting the proper
clip out, I'm not so sure, but it may be able to get just what you
want and only that. It's worth a try, at least:

http://handbrake.fr/?article=download

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland