[CS-FSLUG] OT: Adventure opportunity

Jason P. Franklin jpfagapeu at mac.com
Wed Jan 28 19:58:21 CST 2009

On Jan 28, 2009, at 5:21 PM, Fred A. Miller wrote:

> Now here's a thought . . . . If you are ready for the adventure of a
> lifetime, try this:
>
> a.. Go to Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq (or just about ANY country,
> FTM)
> illegally.
> Never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of
> that
> nonsense.
>
> b.. Once there, demand that the local government provide free
> medical care
> for you and your entire family.
>
> c.. Demand that all nurses and doctors be fluent in English, and
> that all
> food be cooked according to your special specifications in the
> hospital.
>
> d.. Demand free local government forms, bulletins, etc. be printed in
> English.
>
> e.. Procreate abundantly.
>
> f.. Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive
> behavior with, 'It is a cultural thing; you wouldn't understand.'
>
> g.. Keep your original identity strong. Fly your previous country's
> national
> flag from your rooftop, or proudly display it in your front window,
> or on
> your car bumper.
>
> h.. Speak only English at home and in public, and make sure that your
> children do likewise.
>
> i.. Demand classes on English culture in the local school  system.
>
> j.. Demand a local country driver license or national insurance number
> equivalent
>
> k.. This will afford other legal rights and will go far to
> legitimize your
> unauthorized, illegal, presence in Pakistan, Afghanistan or Iraq or
> wherever you are.
>
> l.. Drive around with no motor, tax or insurance and ignore local
> traffic laws.
>
> m..Insist that local country law enforcement teaches English to all
> its
> officers..
>
> n.. Organize protest marches against your host country, inciting
> violence
> against non-white, non-Christians, and the government that let you in.
>
> Good luck! You'll soon be dead.
>
> It would never happen in Pakistan , Afghanistan or Iraq (or any other
> country in the world for that matter) except in the UK , US, Canada or
> Australia , because we are run by soft, politically correct
> politicians that
> are too scared to 'offend' anyone.
>
> If you agree, pass it on.
>
> If you don't, go ahead and try the above in Pakistan, Afghanistan or
> Iraq
>
> Good luck, and may God bless you!
>
> --
> Someone is a liberal when you can't reason them out of
> anything, because they never reason themselves into any
> position.

Well, I do take issue with items e & f.  It's not a culture thing, but
a biblical thing.  And if any culture values the multiplicity of
children over the selfishness of limiting the procreative power God
gave us, then I say that culture is more Biblical in that aspect than
our own.

Jason P. Franklin
Christian/Husband/Father/Missionary
Westwood Bible Fellowship