[CS-FSLUG] National Safety Council Urges Total Ban on Cell Use While Driving

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Wed Jan 21 01:16:04 CST 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 2:32 AM, Stephen J. McCracken
<smccracken at hcjb.org.ec> wrote:
> Maybe a little bit as I did take what you said to the next logical step,

And this: <http://www.coyoteblog.com/coyote_blog/2009/01/government-in-one-sentence.html>
is the final logical step.... Remember, this is about children's
safety (the second half, about pools in Phoenix). How can you be
against that? is this truly "logic" or reason?

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland