[CS-FSLUG] mini-ITX boot problem-solved!

Jonathan E. Brickman jeb at joshuacorps.org
Sun Apr 5 21:13:47 CDT 2009

You might try manually applying some Slackware 12 packages.  There is
reportedly some compatibility designed in...no guarantees :-)  But Puppy
4 has been shockingly good for me.  There is also compilation from
source, I think Puppy 4 does have a complete development environment
available; previous versions did.

Tell me:  under Puppy, does your master+slave CF show up as one drive,
or two?

J.E.B.