[CS-FSLUG] mini-ITX boot problem-solved!

Ron Thompson ron.t at xplornet.com
Sun Apr 5 09:45:19 CDT 2009

Along with a couple of other people on the list, I'm an amateur radio
operator.  So in part the mini-ITX system was for fun and experimenting, and
partly for use with amateur radio applications.  Although not yet available
for Puppy, I'd like to be able to use Xastir (for vehicle tracking), the
Digi-pup packages, Asterisk, software for Software defined radios, satellite
tracking, log book keeping, and so on.  Unfortunately some of the packages
haven't been made available in Puppy yet, and I don't know if a novice could
do it.  I'm impressed enough with Puppy that I'd like to keep it, rather than
using it as a stepping stone to another distribution.

   Ron VE8RT

--
Ron Thompson, |^|
Yellowknife, NT, Canada