[CS-FSLUG] Need advice on disc (cd/dvd) duplication

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 11:51:21 CDT 2008

I have been looking into CD/DVD duplicators and the costs are terribly
prohibitive. I now want to develop a solution of my own and find that
one can do this using a duplication module that basically acts like a
tiny motherboard into which you plug in as many CD/DVD recorders as it
can handle, and the module take care of the duplication.
I found one place that sells one brand for $70 -$150 (possibly more)
and the features look good. Does anyone have any experience with this
type of setup?
I would need to find a case capable of accommodating all of the burners as well.

Kevin