[CS-FSLUG] 3 Eternal Destinies not 2

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Nov 12 19:37:46 CST 2008

Jon Glass wrote:
> 2008/11/12 Keli of Coxsackie <keli at parchmentpress.net>:
>> The Bible is very clear that there are 3 Eternal Destinies not 2..
>> The wicked go to the Lake of Fire prepared for the Devil  and his angels..
>> The Righteous go to the Eternal Nations.. where their tears will be wiped
>> away..
>> The Holy will rule and reign with the Master as his bride..
>
> And your difference between righteous and holy being? One can only be
> declared "righteous" on the basis of Christ's blood on the cross, so
> what you are really saying is that the righteous and the holy are the
> same people....
>
> And I'm curious what you mean by "eternal nations." Can't find that
> one in my Bible either....

You won't because it's NOT in there!

> BTW, I'm quite disappointed that you have ignored all my emails up
> until this point. One would think that you either didn't like me, or
> didn't want to answer awkward questions.... Not sure which it is....

I'd recommend that you do a search on "12 tribes" and you'll find out
more concerning their non-scriptural theology. I'm sure Ed or Don can
probably save you some time and simply post it here.

Fred

--
"Politicians and diapers need to be changed
regularly -- and for the same reason."