[CS-FSLUG] 3 Eternal Destinies not 2

Jason P. Franklin pastor.jason at westwoodbf.com
Wed Nov 12 09:38:24 CST 2008

On Wed, 2008-11-12 at 09:10 -0500, Keli of Coxsackie wrote:

> The Bible is very clear that there are 3 Eternal Destinies not 2..
> The wicked go to the Lake of Fire prepared for the Devil  and his
> angels..
> The Righteous go to the Eternal Nations.. where their tears will be
> wiped away..
> The Holy will rule and reign with the Master as his bride..

I disagree that the Bible is clear that there are 3 Eternal Destinies.
I agree with Jon that you appear to be taking words and verses out of
context to construct a false doctrine.  It sounds scarily close to the
Mormon doctrine of three heavens (or levels of heaven) - so you have two
levels rather than three.

I would also agree with Jon that I am extremely leery of needing further
illumination outside of revealed scripture to  understand a doctrine.
You ought to be able to direct me to copious numbers of passages
detailing this doctrine in within the word of God.

As with Jon, my searches for a relationship between the words Eternal
and Nations has come up dry.

--
Jason P. Franklin
Christian/Husband/Father/Missionary