[CS-FSLUG] 3 Eternal Destinies not 2

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Nov 12 18:52:15 CST 2008

On Nov 12, 2008, at 9:51 AM, Keli of Coxsackie wrote:

> I will drop the subject altogether... If anyone desires to know feel
> free to email me OFF LINE or please look at the site..
> as for the eternal nations - okay maybe the phrase is not in the
> Bible but the understanding is.
> Is the word trinity in the bible?
> As for my sarcasm or my way of communicating - I am sorry if I
> offended any..
> I will now back out of this debate.. feel free to email me or
> continue it without me..

	Keli, you are free to discuss it, if you wish. All the moderators ask
is that the discussion be respectful and done within the confines of
Christian love, seeking the unity described in Ephesians 4.3. We can
celebrate our differences and even our disagreements agreeably.

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in.
Editor, OfB.biz   |  Aim at earth and you get neither."
tbutler at ofb.biz   |                                   -- C.S. Lewis
timothybutler.us  |