[CS-FSLUG] 3 Eternal Destinies not 2

Keli of Coxsackie keli at parchmentpress.net
Wed Nov 12 09:51:42 CST 2008

I will drop the subject altogether... If anyone desires to know feel
free to email me OFF LINE or please look at the site..
as for the eternal nations - okay maybe the phrase is not in the Bible
but the understanding is.
Is the word trinity in the bible?
As for my sarcasm or my way of communicating - I am sorry if I offended
any..
I will now back out of this debate.. feel free to email me or continue
it without me..

thanks,
Michael Markuson (aka Keli)
Parchment Press
52 S River St
Coxsackie, NY 12051

Parchment Press is a cottage Industry of the Twelve Tribes. To learn
more about our community please go here... http://www.twelvetribes.com
IF You need Printing - please contact me OFF LIST!