[CS-FSLUG] 3 Eternal Destinies not 2

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Nov 12 09:39:04 CST 2008

On Nov 12, 2008, at 9:28 AM, Keli of Coxsackie wrote:

> Yes -  I am sorry you would need a book - the Bible..
> That is what we use to base truth on..

	Michael, please quit baiting the list. I welcome you to explain your
opinions, but to suggest Jon is not using the Bible or Calvinists are
heretics or Eduardo is a Nicolaitan is not a good way to explain
yourself. Is going on the attack whenever you disagree with someone a
good witness? Let's have a peaceful discussion. You have a unique form
of exegesis which I'm curious to hear about, but let's do this without
sarcasm or attacks. Please.

	Now, Jon clearly was not referring to needing the Bible, but needing
the external documents you keep citing. Perhaps you can explain in
your own words how you are exegeting things like "external nations" in
the Scripture?

	-Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Now  that  I am a  Christian  I  do have moods
Editor, OfB.biz   | in which the whole thing looks very improbable:
tbutler at ofb.biz   | but when I was an  atheist I had moods in which
timothybutler.us  | Christianity looked terribly probable."
                                                       -- C.S. Lewis