[CS-FSLUG] 3 Eternal Destinies not 2

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Wed Nov 12 09:04:34 CST 2008

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Keli of Coxsackie
<keli at parchmentpress.net> wrote:
> OR check out the website or pdf I referenced..

Sorry, but if I need some article or book to understand what you are
saying, then I would highly doubt the veracity of it. As to what you
are saying, I see an overly precise attachment to the meaning of
"righteous" and "holy" which are synonyms. It's splitting hairs, and
doing violence to Scripture. "There is none righteous, no not one",
and we can only be declared "righteous" in God's eyes by the blood of
Christ. All other discussions on this word, and "holy" must begin from
this. We are both righteous and holy based upon justification.

And you still haven't given any justification to the term "eternal
nations." Nations, yes, are in the book of the Revelation, but
"eternal"? In fact, I can't find any references in Accordance where
"eternal" and "nation" appear within 100 words of each other.... (nor
the term "eternal" at all in Revelation) I see you confusing the
millennial kingdom with the new heaven and new earth.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland