[CS-FSLUG] 3 Eternal Destinies not 2

Keli of Coxsackie keli at parchmentpress.net
Wed Nov 12 08:37:26 CST 2008

2 distinct groups.. One heard the gospel and one did not..
One can only be declared HOLY on the basis of his blood!
As for the Nations read Revelations..
OR check out the website or pdf I referenced..

Michael Markuson (aka Keli)
Parchment Press
52 S River St
Coxsackie, NY 12051

Parchment Press is a cottage Industry of the Twelve Tribes. To learn
more about our community please go here... http://www.twelvetribes.com