[CS-FSLUG] Study Bible

Keli of Coxsackie keli at parchmentpress.net
Mon Nov 10 21:03:55 CST 2008

You can not have "total submission to the teachings of the Bible itself "
without "living a Holy Life"
So is the Holy Spirit given to those who obey or disobey?

A murderer or adulterer with good doctrine CAN NOT have the Holy Spirit..

Are you a Nicolaitan?

Michael Markuson (aka Keli)
Parchment Press
52 S River St