[CS-FSLUG] Mac to Linux: Bible Software

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Mon Nov 3 08:23:45 CST 2008

Karl Kleinpaste wrote:

> Go to thomasnelson.com, find appropriate addresses, and send inquiries
> about licensing NKJV and other titles to The Sword Project.  (Among my
> hidden modules are "Nelson's New Illustrated Bible Dictionary" and "What
> Does the Bible Say About".)  We like giving stuff away, but we are
> perfectly OK with those who want to sell locked modules -- bible.org
> does it with NET, Lockman will do it soon with NASB, and a German
> publisher does it with a Bible called "Hoffnung fuer alle - Die Bibel",
> using encryption support.  Download the modules, buy the key from the
> publisher off their website, and away you go.

I seem to recall a couple years ago I got a Nelson rep to email me back
and tell me they had sold the license of electronic editions wholly to
some other company. I can't recall who it was, but I found the address
on their website where they link to whomever it is makes the computer
text modules for various programs.

--
Ed Hurst