[CS-FSLUG] Mac to Linux: Bible Software

Josiah Ritchie josiah at ritchietribe.net
Mon Nov 3 13:50:38 CST 2008

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 9:09 AM, Karl Kleinpaste <karl at kleinpaste.org> wrote:

> Go to thomasnelson.com, find appropriate addresses, and send inquiries
> about licensing NKJV and other titles to The Sword Project.

If anyone has gathered the contact information, please share. I'd like to
support this, but my time to research it is small. No sense duplicating what
you guys are already doing. I would really like to see better resources
available in Sword and if it takes community action, I'm in!

Thanks,
JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen