[CS-FSLUG] Linux on Core Duo MacBook

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Nov 1 22:56:12 CDT 2008

Timothy Butler wrote:

[snip]

>     Thoughts? Again, not looking for a fight, just trying to understand
> the rationale... and musing on how all of this fits into Biblical
> principles for dealing with the world.

I don't know if any of us have all the answers. This whole thing is VERY
complicated, to say the very least. Maybe the Amish have the "answer,"
in that most live such a simplistic life they don't have to make these
choices. ;)

What I've done, and I'm not saying this is what everyone else should do,
is to boycott/avoid those firms where I do have another choice that is
better, I.E., Chrysler instead of Ford, or a PC with Linux rather than a
MAC.

Fred

--
"Politicians and diapers need to be changed
regularly -- and for the same reason."