[CS-FSLUG] Linux on Core Duo MacBook

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Nov 1 19:36:43 CDT 2008

Jason P. Franklin wrote:

[snip]

> Secondarily is the frustration in understanding that this proposition
> shouldn't even be needed.  The voters of California already decided they
> wanted Marriage to be a union between a man and a woman.  A few Liberal
> judges over-ruled a decision by the majority of California's citizens.
> This move made a mockery of the democratic process in California.  The
> media has conveniently left that out of the news.  Apple, Google and
> other companies are supporting a usurpation of the people's power to
> govern themselves and supporting a move made by a liberal oligarchy.  I
> am therefore politically opposed to this move as well.
>
> So, I'm afraid I cannot, in good conscience, continue to use Apple.  I
> wish I didn't need to continue using the hardware.

Jason, I had read valid documentation awhile ago that Apple had done
this....this more recent "donation" ISN'T the first. After I could
verify their pro-queer position within Apple and it's preferential
treatment of those who have CHOSEN to live an immoral lifestyle, I quit
recommending MACs to anyone as an alternative to Linux on a PC. I have
taken the same position as I have against Ford and others who have taken
the same immoral positions. MickySoft gets my negative treatment if for
no other reason in that they are, year after year, a large financial
supporter of the biggest baby murderers in our Land....Planned Parenthood.

Fred

--
"Politicians and diapers need to be changed
regularly -- and for the same reason."