[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

Robert W. robertwo at insightbb.com
Thu Mar 27 20:01:27 CDT 2008

Okay, so a high-level list of functionality includes...
* Track donations
* Track attendance
* Promotional mailings
* Worship service scheduling (bulletins, announcements, others?)
* Worship service execution (slides, recordings)
* Manage ministry/administrative teams
* Time tracking for employees
* Pay bills
* Payroll, taxes, and other accounting goodies
* Membership roll
* Mailing list

Imagine we could only work on two at a time. Which two would make the
biggest impact for the most churches?

Obviously, the project needs to get in the door. And the more churches
that pick it up, the more word spreads. So which pieces deliver the
most value for our effort? What gets the project installed inside the
most churches?

--
Robert W.
robertwo at insightbb.com

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love
him, who have been called according to his purpose. -- Romans 8:28