[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

Ed Hurst ehurst at asisaid.com
Wed Mar 26 19:11:36 CDT 2008

Robert W. wrote:
> * Track donations
> * Track attendance
> * Promotional mailings
> * Worship service scheduling (bulletins, announcements, others?)
> * Worship service execution (slides, recordings)
> * Manage ministry/administrative teams
> * Time tracking for employees
> * Pay bills
> * Payroll, taxes, and other accounting goodies

Implied but not stated is membership roll and mailing list.

Just as an aside, one church I've served could not keep their email list
up to date. People kept ditching the address they gave the church. I
doubt there's a technology solution for that.

> I'm sure I missed a ton of stuff.

No doubt, but those things are a good starting place.

--
Ed Hurst