[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

EnzoAeneas enzoaeneas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 22:09:37 CDT 2008

Thank you pastor.

I have thought many times in the past year about doing this kind of
work for churches
for a living. When I found this mailing list and others with the same
vision of expanding
the use of technology in God's work, I absolutely elated. Such
fellowship will helps us all to grow in our faith.

This is my favorite verse in this regard:

I Corinthians 10:31  "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or
whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. "

Thank you Brothers (and Sisters?) for the honor.

Kevin