[CS-FSLUG] Church Management Software

pastor.george at nehemiah-center.org pastor.george at nehemiah-center.org
Wed Mar 26 20:40:57 CDT 2008

Beloved brothers:

Today Jesus smiled I think.  I am watching how this project is suddenly
coming to life.  People from different denominations and walks who want to
do something for God's church, to be a help to the whole body where they
can be a help at.

Eph 4:4  There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to one
hope when you were called—
Eph 4:5  one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
Eph 4:6  one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in
all.
Eph 4:7  But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it.

I am near tears for joy to see this user group living the Bible.  I am
sorry my technical expertise is at best a novice.  But know that as you
all work on this that there is a very humbled pastor praying for you and
rejoicing in the love that is present here.

PG